Hey, it’s our birthday!
One year ago today, on September 1st 2018, Cromulent Marketing officially launched.
It’s been a terrific and fun year, and I just want to say thanks:
- To the friends who’ve had our back since even before day one
- To the people who referred us into new opportunities
- To the companies who’ve put their trust in us
- To the podcast guests and blog subjects who graciously and openly shared their insights
- To the survey participants who shared their experiences and opinions to contribute to the Waterloo Region Technology Marketing Spotlight; to Terry Pender of the Waterloo Record, who wrote an article about it; and to the ~500 or so people who downloaded it
- To all the folks who’ve used our resources, consumed our material, and ‘engaged’ with our posts on LinkedIn and Twitter
- …And to anyone else who we’ve inadvertently missed (sorry!)
What does year two have in store? While nothing’s concrete, at some point you can expect to see:
- Some new service offerings and delivery methods
- The Crommunity podcast grow up and actually get distributed in a convenient manner
- Maybe an email sign-up so you can stay on top of blog posts?
And—of course—more podcast episodes, blogs, resources, customer projects, and stories from the community!
Thanks for helping us get this far!
—Header/featured image: Photo by S O C I A L . C U T on Unsplash