Bridgit makes construction less complicated from day one – so projects finish faster – with a field-focused solution that simplifies communications and coordination, increases accountability and visibility, and improves quality.
Hitting the Refresh Button
Bridgit was founded in 2012, and over the years they’ve earned a dedicated customer base by providing the construction industry with a mobile app that’s both powerful and easy to use.
Bridgit saw the go-to-market for a hotly anticipated new set of capabilities as an opportunity to refresh the overall company messaging; additionally, both to show off their differentiated product and to increase sales efficiency, Bridgit wanted to strengthen their product messaging and address some market misconceptions.
With a timeline of “ASAP” and a fully-loaded marketing team, Bridgit reached out to Cromulent.
First, we produced a comprehensive Messaging Guide that refreshed their company message, described their technologies, and did their powerful solution justice by clearly capturing its capabilities.
We also worked with their in-house marketing team to close a content gap with an informative product brochure.
Next, we crafted a strategic content plan covering the next 12 months, built entirely around supporting Bridgit’s major sales and marketing objectives. We then executed on the first two aspects of the plan:
- To address a widespread market perception that Bridgit only addressed a single industry problem, we created a full use case library that showed off Bridgit’s larger value by defining 12 distinct use cases split across three problem-oriented solution families
- We worked with the team to identify key customer and prospect concerns; finally, we produced blog content to specifically address these buying barriers
Bridgit felt an immediate impact from their new material:
- The Messaging Guide brought everyone together on the same page in advance of launching the new product capabilities
- The sales team embraced the portfolio brochure and put it to use right away; it also became a piece of premium gated content for lead generation
- Ongoing digital campaigns were tweaked to reflect the new messaging and drive prospects to the brochure
- Material from the Messaging Guide was quickly repurposed to form the bulk of an article published in an industry magazine
- Even signage at construction sites was replaced to include the new messaging and better tell the Bridgit story
In short, in only a few weeks Bridgit’s outbound messaging was completely refreshed to better showcase their value proposition and highlight their solution, and they were armed with powerful new content to overcome dangerous market misconceptions.