Customer success stories form an important subset of an effective marketing content library. They offer significant utility—they provide social proof/validation (important for crossing the ol’ chasm, because no one wants to be the first penguin in the water), they can address buying barriers, they’re very shareable, they can be transformed for use almost anywhere and in multiple formats—while being relatively easy to […]
- Are you setting the right expectations for your content and programs?
- Crommunity Podcast | Episode 2019-04 | Jacqui Murphy (Part 2)
- Crafting Compelling Customer Success Stories—Asking the Right Questions
- Helping PLC Fire Safety Solutions to Cast a Wider and Deeper Net
- Crommunity Podcast | Episode 2019-03 | Heather Galt