Customer success stories form an important subset of an effective marketing content library. They offer significant utility—they provide social proof/validation social proof/validation (important for crossing the ol’ chasm, because no one wants to be the first penguin in the water), they can address buying barriers, they’re very shareable, they can be transformed for use almost anywhere and in multiple formats—while being relatively […]
- Exploring Clouds, US vs Canadian Companies, and Corporate Development with Cassio Sampaio (Crommunity Podcast)
- Talking Data-Driven Thought Leadership with Dan Deeth (Crommunity Podcast)
- Selling Technical Solutions in a World that Doesn’t Understand
- How to Avoid (or Escape) the Content Review Doldrums
- Are you setting the right expectations for your content and programs?